Terms & Conditions
Sianti Management Limited will provide the services to you.
‘You’ means the student receiving the services.
‘Course’ means a distance learning/ online course or study package and can include practice exams, exam vouchers, e-books, updates and support.
‘Course Materials’ means the physical materials relating to any one course, for example where manuals are supplied.
1. Responsibility for Course Materials
We affirm that the course materials will meet a satisfactory level of quality however; we do not affirm that they will be error free.
You will be responsible for inspecting the course materials as soon as is reasonably possible following delivery / set up. Furthermore, you will be responsible for informing us about any oversights as soon as possible.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
We warrant that we will carry out the service to you with a reasonable level of care and skill.
If you require any changes to these terms, please request such changes in writing to the address listed on the contact us page.
Any liability under any agreement between you and us shall be limited to any sums paid by you to us.
As far as permitted by law, we shall not be liable to any person for losses or damages that were not reasonably foreseeable and that were not caused by any breach on our part.
None of the conditions or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to have been waived by either party, except by an instrument in writing signed by a duly authorised officer or representative of each party. The waiver by either party of any right hereunder or the failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, or any rights with respect thereto, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other rights hereunder or any breach or failure of performance of the other party.
If you are paying for the course or Study Package by installments (spread payments), you undertake to pay the full amount of the course or study package by installments promptly on the dates specified at the time of purchase (registering).
Failure to pay a missed installment within 30 days gives us the right to refer this debt to a 3rd party.
If you have purchased a Course or Study Package which includes exam vouchers / exam fees paid, you can only write your exams once you have paid for your course or study package in full. Exam Vouchers are valid for 6 months (unless otherwise stated) and will be sent to you when you are ready to book your exam. Exam Vouchers will not be sent to you if your course / study package has expired.
Exam pricing is controlled by Exam Boards and can change with little or no notice. If you have purchased a training package which includes the cost of an exam or multiple exams, and there is an increase in the exam price, then you will need to pay the difference between the cost of the old exam price and the new exam price before we can book your exam.
Online PRINCE2 Exams
Any changes to exam dates must be made within the relevant validity period applicable to the product purchased. Changes to booked exam dates will incur a minimum administration fee of £50-00 plus UK VAT and a maximum of three (3) exam booking postponements will be accepted. For full details on exam postponements, please contact us here.
If using the Proctor Now service, it is mandatory that you read and adhere to the information detailed within APM Group’s Candidate Guidance, User Guidance and Terms and Conditions. By booking an online exam it is understood that you agree to the Terms and Conditions relating to this service. Appeals for any exams results which are revoked by APM Group will not be processed by SIANTI MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS Ltd if the exam rules have been breached.
For the duration of the exam, footage, including sound, will be recorded by the webcam/ microphone. This footage will be reviewed by APM Group post-exam to ensure the exam rules have been adhered to. Failure to comply with the exam rules may lead to the exam result being voided. The exam rules stipulate that:
- The candidate must present a photo identification to the webcam when prompted, as detailed in the user guide;
- A 360° scan of the exam room must be performed with the webcam when prompted, covering the surface of the desk, under the desk, the walls, ceiling and floor areas;
- The candidate must ensure a clean desk, with no reference materials available;
- The webcam must be above the screen/monitor, pointing at the face of the candidate for the duration of the exam;
- The candidate must be alone in a quiet room. Televisions, radios, telephones, headsets or any other electronic devices are prohibited;
- The candidate must not communicate with any other person by any means for the duration of the examination.
If using the ProctorU service it is mandatory to visit their website http://www.proctoru.com to check both the technical requirements and terms and conditions. Please visit http://www.proctoru.com/testitout/ to test your equipment before logging in.
Please note failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions imposed by ProctorU will result in your exam being void and your result being revoked.
You will be required to book a specific exam date and time as your exam will be invigilated. A web camera and microphone is needed to enable the invigilators to watch and listen to you while you are taking your exam.
Please check the Technical Requirements page http://proctoru.com/tech.php to ensure your computer, webcam and microphone meet these requirements. Once you have received your log in details from SIANTI MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS you must go onto the ProctorU website to create an account and schedule your exam, making sure the email address and telephone number you provide are correct. When you are ready to start your exam please go to http://go.proctoru.com and click on the “Go” button to start the process.
Please make sure you take your exam in a well-lit and private room. You must be alone in the room for the duration of the exam. If overhead lighting is not possible, please make sure that your light source is not directly behind you because it will make it difficult for the invigilator to see you. Please have your photo ID ready.
Please have a reflective surface such as a mirror so that you can show the edges of your monitor to the invigilator. Please make sure you close all programs, applications, and websites that do not pertain to the exam.
All exam bookings must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to the required exam date and are subject to availability.
The following terms and conditions must be adhered to for all exams; failure to do so could result in the exam result being revoked and a new exam fee payable.
- The candidate must arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior the exam start time
- The candidate must bring a photo ID in the form of a passport, photo driving license or national photo ID card otherwise he/she will not be permitted to sit the examination and a new exam fee will be payable
- A printed copy of the exam booking confirmation and exam voucher must be brought on the day of the examination. Failure to do so may result in refused entry and a new exam fee will be payable.
- A pencil and eraser for completing the exam should be brought to the examination venue.
- Calculators are not required
- For the Practitioner examination, the candidate’s own annotated manual is permitted during the exam. NO additional support material is permitted; this includes post-it notes (other than for the tabulation of the sections of the manual) and stapled sheets.
- No late arrivals will be allowed into the exam room. All candidates are responsible for arriving at the exam on time and no excuses will be permitted. A further exam fee will be payable for a new exam if a candidate is late.
- A candidate is allowed to reschedule the exam date for a fee of £50-00 plus UK VAT providing the change is made more than 14 working days in advance of the booked exam date.
- Exam bookings cannot be rescheduled within 14 working days of the booked exam date. A new exam fee will be payable for a new exam booking.
- A maximum of three (3) exam booking postponements will be accepted.
- Exam postponement information is subject to change, without notice, at any time. For more information on exam postponements, please contact us here.
- The exam fee will not be refunded if the candidate wishes to cancel the booking.
- Exams cannot be transferred or re-sold to another party.
- Any exams need to be booked within a 12 month period.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the course materials are either owned by or licensed to us. Copying, adaptation or any other use of all or any part of it without our express permission is strictly prohibited.
According to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, you have a cooling off period of seven working days from receipt of goods. This period allows an unconditional right to cancel. However this excludes Audio or video recordings or software which has had its seal broken and has been opened, or the same such content in a digital download / electronic form.
We will however undertake to offer you a full refund if you notify us within 14 days of your purchase date on condition that the exam has not been booked.
You will be required to make such a request in writing to us at the address on our Contact Us Page and send it to us via registered mail, and at your cost return any received materials in an unopened and unused condition. The refund will take up to 30 days to process.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
9. Other Terms
If at our discretion we afford you any relaxation of these terms, this shall in no way affect our rights under these terms and conditions.
Relaxation of these terms could include changing your installment plan pay structure and payment dates. If at your request and by our discretion we agree to change your payment structure, then you will be charged an administration fee of £50.00 + VAT.
This Agreement shall be interpreted in all respects in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of any question or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement.
If the whole or any part of any clause(s) of this Agreement is or becomes invalid for any reason, that invalidity shall not affect the validity of any other provision.
10. Acceptance of these Terms
By purchasing courses or study packages through us, you undertake to accept Sianti Management Limited’s Terms and Conditions.